Monday, May 23, 2011

This Is War

Let's just say that last week I lost the battle but am still fighting the war. I know my home, family and blog have suffered due to my "lack of desire to get off my ass and be productive. I did have a big burst of energy on Thursday, but I think I blew my wad cleaning the downstairs and washing about 15 loads of laundry. Oh well, now is the time to start fresh, right?

A new week.

Another attempt at four days in the gym.

A second chance to play with Amelia instead of letting her watch four hours of The Simpsons Christmas every day. (Another Sim-son? Another Sim-son?)

I will also shoot for Asher making it to school his last two weeks of First Grade instead of missing a day because "mommy slept in!" (I will neither confirm nor deny whether or not that actually happened last week.)

So here's to new beginnings.

Having a clean slate.

Starting anew.

Here's to hoping that I can translate all my exciting ideas into amazing results and actually have the guilt free mommy, wife and nurse experience I've always dreamed of.

Or maybe, I'll just go with the flow, be grateful that I'm able to catch up on Grey's Anatomy instead of cleaning the kitchen and open another bottle of wine tonight.